Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 37 weeks 2 days
 Size of baby: A little more than 6 lbs. and around 20 inches long
 Weight gain: This is still up for debate. I'm guessing around 35 lbs. FML
   Sex: Still a girl :) Charlotte Rose
  Movement: She's very strong! She's not as active as she has been in the past, but that's normal the closer we get to her due date. She is cramped after all.
   Sleep: Better! I'm only up once or twice, and it's much easier to fall asleep.
  Symptoms: Lots of swelling, and contractions. Every time I have a contraction I get a little excited, but then they go away :(
  What I miss: Not being so big. My balance is all thrown off and I'm not as flexible as I was pre-pregnancy, so simple things like putting on pants takes 15 mins.
 Cravings: Mashed potatoes. OMG I could eat them morning, noon, and night.
  Aversions: Meat. Tea. Ranch. White cheese.
 Best moment this week: Everyone telling me I don't look 9 months pregnant. It's definitely a self esteem booster, and it always seems to come when I need it most. They may or may not be lying, but I appreciate the deception :)
  What I am looking forward to: Meeting my baby girl! I can't wait to see what she looks like, and her personality. She already has such a personality in the womb, I'm really looking forward to meeting her.
 Milestones: She's now considered full term! Woo! She's done such a good job at cooking. All that's left for her to do is get even fatter. Oh and she's dropped. My belly is kind of pointy now. Haha

  
37 wks 2 days


I thought I had pictures of 35 and 36 weeks, in fact I know I have them. I just can't seem to find them. Oops. So when I find them, I'll post them.

 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

1 comment:

  1. Aww you have a cute belly. Congrats on your baby girl! They are so much fun!

    ~Kay

    ReplyDelete