Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Nursery is FINISHED!!

Woo! Charlotte's nursery is finally complete!! I can't believe it's done. Like, done done. Other than the art work that I'm finishing up today, her room is complete. It's crazy to think that she has her own bedroom, that she could be here any day and she'll be in that room before we know it. I'm excited and freaked out, all at the same time. Haha
Pottery Barn bedding. LOVE.

Every baby needs a night light. And this one makes sounds like in the womb. I think it's creepy, but she'll probably love it.

Baby monitor of course.

Oh hey Keech! Get in the picture with the books.

I made the curtains around the changing table :)

We've decided our first family picture will go in this frame. Hand painted and made by my Ms. Julie <3

There are tons of diapers and wipes stashed under those FABULOUS curtains.

Right above her crib. So important that she knows her Heavenly Father loves her.

Her bathroom.

Picture from cousin Alison.

I LOVE this car seat and stroller! Joe's parents hooked us up. I had dreams about this thing. And my super cute diaper bag. It's no Coach, but it's ok.

Rocking chair from my mom,"Gabby". And Keech again. You'd think this used to be his room or something :)

You can't see it from the picture, but every bath or grooming goody she'll ever need is in that bucket.

Just in case she forgets her name. Her Aunt Jessica had to make sure she had something super cute to remind her.

Bathtub. Her daddy likes ducks, obviously.

You can't tell from this picture, but each one of those drawers is so full, you can barely open and close them. And of course I labeled each drawer. Duh. This is me we're talking about here.

We have a total of 54,000 wipes. No joke. We counted.

My unborn child has more clothing than both her parents put together. Its ridiculous.




So some of the pictures are a little out of order, but that's ok. You can still get the idea :) Oh and I forgot to take a picture of her bassinet, but its super cute and in our room. Which is kinda messy, so it was more I didn't take the picture on purpose as opposed to forgot :) I can't wait to have pictures of her in her nursery! I really just can't wait for her to be here. Now it's just a waiting game. But I have been having a bunch of contractions the last 2 weeks so hopefully we'll get told I'm already dilated some when we go to the doctor's tomorrow, or that labor isn't too far off. We can only hope :)
 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

3 comments:

  1. love it! her aunt jessica can't have her forgetting her name lol super cute and can't wait to meet the little munchkin! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presh!! Room and bathroom looks perfecto. I love the bedding from pottery barn! My nephew's was from there too!!

    ReplyDelete