Saturday, October 1, 2011

Finally October!

It's finally October! I feel like October means it's officially Fall, and who doesn't love Fall?! Some of my favorite things about October are:


* My birthday is this month! Does this really need more explanation?
* It's finally starting to cool off.
* Halloween!
* Only a few more weeks and Miss Charlotte will be here :)
* My baby shower is next weekend! EEEPP! So excited!
* It's October. Even the name is cool.
*  The colors. I look FANTASTIC is reds, oranges, and yellows. Just sayin...
* Boots and jeans.
* Pumpkin spice frappuccinos. Yummmm
* Junk soup and clam chowder :)
* I'm partly in charge of the battalion Halloween party. Super excited!
* Keech looks like October.

I know there's a ton more, but it's just too much to put into words. I feel that strongly about this month. Haha I mean who doesn't love this time of year? It's still warmish, but your not melting, and the Christmas shenanigans haven't started yet. It's a relaxing time. I woke up this morning so excited that it was the first. We've got 8 1/2 days until my baby shower, 13 1/2 days until my birthday, and 30 1/2 days until Halloween. So much fun this month!! And now I'm off to go find an outfit for my baby shower. I can't have my guests looking better than me, its against the rules :)
 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment