Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 32 weeks 4 days
Size of baby: 4 pounds & 17 inches
Weight gain: It's happening. All belly though.
  Sex: Girl! Charlotte Rose
  Movement: She's still super active, it's just less jabby and more stretchy. She's obviously cramped.
  Sleep: Ehh. I have to be surrounded by pillows, and I wake up every 2 or 3 hours. Oh and the dreams are WEIRD.
 Symptoms: Hungry. Lower back pain. Kidney stones. And I'm a hormonal hot mess :)
 What I miss: Sleeping comfortably, and being able to button my jeans haha
 Cravings: Sugar.
 Aversions: Tea. Meat.
  Best moment this week: My baby shower! And getting to see everybody who came.
 What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery done. We're ordering her crib and bedding on Friday :)

32 weeks
 Milestones: She's getting fatter! She's also preparing for delivery by flipping over head down. She's a smart baby.


 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment