Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby Shower!

My baby shower was on Sunday! My sister is the best. She and Ms. T did a fabulous job getting everything together, and executing it all. My mom and Joe's mom helped too. It was a Dr. Seuss theme, and it turned out super stinking cute! People from preschool came, and so did some of my students, as well as friends from college and out of state, and family. It meant so much to me that all these people traveled all that way just for me and Charlotte! We got so many gifts, and so many fun and cute things, as well as essential things. We're truly blessed to have so many people in our lives that care so much about us. We don't need to buy any wipes for a looong time :)
My Seuess cake! It was delicious :) And I can't get the picture to turn, sorry.


Opening our loot.

Our haul. We are so grateful!

They came from Florida and DC for the shower. We are so loved! 
  I'll post more pictures as I get them! I know there were a bunch taken, I just have to harass everybody for them :)

p.s. My birthday is tomorrow! EEEP!

 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment