Thursday, August 25, 2011

Keech Monster

He's pretending to be a good dog.

Joe's parents are coming down this weekend, so I've been prepping the guest bedroom, which is also Keech's room until Charlie gets here. So I stripped the bed, got fresh sheets, fresh towels, the whole shebang. Well since I'm cleaning the room, I told Keech to stay out. I know he's a dog and not a kid and probably has no idea what I'm saying, but he's smarter than he looks :) So I come out of the laundry room and to remake the bed, and this is what I found:


He ate the mattress cover and foam thing underneath. I guess he didn't like being told to stay out of HIS room. I freaked out and asked him what the hell his problem was, and this is the response I got:

What mom??

He sure told me. I will never ban my first child from his bedroom again. I'm a bad mom.





 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment