Thursday, March 28, 2013

Some randoms for your day

It's 10.30am and I'm currently sitting on the couch still wearing my pajamas. We have so much going on in the next week, and my brain has packed up and headed south for the winter. Also known as spring since it is technically March, but it's freezing. So there's that too. Warning: this is going to full of random and useless information.

• The inspector for the moving company came yesterday to assess our house and stuff. He was very nice, and seems squared away so hopefully we'll have a better moving experience than we did when we moved down here. I can believe we're moving next week! I don't think it'll hit me until next week when I'm running around like a crazy person trying to get us packed.

•Tomorrow is the Torchlight Formal, and I am SO excited! This will be our very last military formal, and I'm kind of sad about it. I love getting dressed up and going to these types of things. I rented 2 fabulous designer dresses from Rent The Runway, and those should be arriving today. I'll be sure to post pictures to twitter and write up a post :)

• I'm thinking about opening up an Etsy shop. I have my sewing machine, and lots of ideas, and fabric coming out of my ears. I just don't know of that's something I want to add to my plate.

• I'm worried about not getting my job back once we get back to NC. I was a preschool teacher before we moved, and I loved it! I truly found my calling. The problem is, my school is amazing and everybody wants to work there! I guess it's a good problem to have for the school. Ha! They said if there was an opening, it was mine, but I'm still worried.

• I've since changed out oh my pajamas and am currently wearing a pair of jeans that haven't been worn since my freshman year of college. To say I'm trilled would be an understatement. A gym update is in the works.

And that's it. I'm out of random things to talk about. But get ready for some exciting posts. Torchlight Formal tomorrow, the on post Eggstravaganza with the Easter bunny on Saturday, and then Easter on Sunday! We're gonna be busy this weekend and I'm excited. It'll help keep my mind off of moving.





 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber, I found your blog through Crowley Party—you have such a cute blog! Hope everything works out with the job search and I'm excited to see the pics from your formal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting into your old jeans, that must feel fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete