Tuesday, March 26, 2013

M-I-C-K-E-Y MOUSE

Last week we got to go see the one and only Mickey Mouse on ice. We had so much fun, and Charlotte had a blast. She was clapping and singing, munching on popcorn, and just really into it. We went b/c one, Mickey is awesome and two, we were celebrating her 15 months birthday. I can't believe she is 15 months old, but that's another post for another day ;) We go to see the cast of Cars, Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy of course, Tinker Bell and her friends, Ariel and her friends, and the whole cast of Toy Story. We were in the second row on the ice, so we were in on all the action. I love doing these types of things with Charlotte, and I'm glad we had the opportunity to go! I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures, my husband is horrible behind the camera haha










































 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment