Thursday, April 4, 2013

Moving is for the birds....

My house is a wreck. I can't find things. There are two men, whom I've never met, who currently have free reign of my house and are putting everything I own into boxes. Oh, and the baby and Joe are here too and while they're both currently napping (must be nice...) before that, we were all just staring at each other b/c what the hell else are we gonna do?

It's awkward being in your own house while there are strange people working in it. What are we supposed to do? Sit ad watch them? Leave? Disappear somewhere in the house? It's just weird and uncomfortable for everyone.

On the bright side, they're nice guys who work quickly and efficiently, and the baby has been a trooper. It could be worse I guess ;)

Wish us luck! It might be a week or so before you hear from me again. But I'll have an Easter, Torchlight Formal, and egg hunt recap. Oh! And I was given an award from the Battalion, as well as Joe. So that was cool, and totally unexpected. I'll have something on that up too, as soon as I get pictures!

Pray for us! We're going to need it! 7 hours in the car with a 15 month old is going to be super fun ;)
















 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment