Monday, September 26, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 30 weeks 1 day
 Size of baby: 15.5 inches long and almost 3.5 pounds.
 Weight gain: Umm... not too much. I'm close to my limit though.
 Movement: Lots! But I can definitely tell she's starting to get cramped in there. Lots of stretching for her.
 Sleep: Sometimes. I wake up 3 or 4 times a night, but I let myself take short naps if I need them.
 Symptoms: Hungry. Tired. And oh yeah, kidney stones.
 What I miss: Being comfortable. Sound strange, but I'm just so uncomfortable all the time now.
 Cravings: Sugar. Still. And cheddar wheat crackers.
 Aversions: Meat. Ranch. Sweet tea. The usual.
 Best moment this week: Being able to see her moving on the outside. Creepy and cool all at the same time.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting her! I've started to imagine what she'll look like and what her personality will be like.
 Milestones: Blinking. She can now tell the difference between day and night. And she's getting fat :)

30 weeks 1 day


 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment