Monday, December 5, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights: Fully Cooked Edition :)

How far along: 40 weeks 2 days OMG
 Size of baby: 6 to 8 lbs and 19 to 21 inches long
  Weight gain: 35ish lbs
   Sex: Girl. Charlotte Rose
  Movement: Lots of stretching. I know she's cramped, I don't know why she's still hangin out in there :)
  Sleep: Better. I'm up about 4 or 5 times a night.
 Symptoms: Baby in belly. Swelling in hands and feet. Contractions.
 What I miss: Nothing this week.
 Cravings: Surprisingly, nothing this week.
 Aversions: Meat. Tea. Ranch. White cheese. The usual.
  Best moment this week: Hitting the 40 week mark. Holy cow I'm about to have a baby.
  What I am looking forward to:  Meeting baby girl.
40 weeks 2 days

40 weeks 2 days
  Milestones: 1/2 cm dilated... I think. We have a doctors appt. tomorrow to find out if I've progressed any. Hopefully I have :)



 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment