Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful


This year, like every year, I am truly thankful for the many things and people in my life. This year I'm especially thankful for:

-my husband. I love that man more than I could ever put into words.
-my crazy, amazing, genius, silly, goober, stunning daughter. God truly blessed me with her.
-the fact that we have so many living grandparents and great-grandparents that we have to travel to be able to spend the holiday with them.
-that Joe will be promoted to Captain next month. he works so hard, and truly deserves it.
-the roof over our heads, and the cars we are able to drive. 
-that I can provide my daughter with a wonderful Christmas and amazing birthday party.
-that my husband isn't deployed.
-that we have truly amazing friends to share our lives with, and who's children Charlotte will forever have friendships with.

I hope y'all have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the promotion! Happy Turkey Day to you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a great holiday too!

      Delete
  2. you have a lovely blog! i'm a new GFC follower :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete