Wednesday, November 7, 2012

9 & 10 Months

I'm so behind in updating! I've made notes so I don't forget anything :)

Chawley-Walley you are just too big! You are looking more and more like a toddler, and less like a baby everyday. It breaks my heart, and makes it swell with pride all at the same time. You are still as bald as you were the day you were born, and I think that's the only reason you've managed to keep your sweet baby look.



You are starting to "talk". Nothing solid yet, but Moma and Daddy know what you're talking about. Mama-Moma, Dada-Daddy, NmmNmm-Num Num (you want to nurse), Ahdin-All Done, Yeah Yeah- Yeah Yeah, Chchch-Keech, Ccht-Cat, I Not-I'm Not. There's a few more that I can't quite remember, but I'll be sure to update as they come along.


You do this thing when you're doing something you're not supposed to be doing, and I've told you "no" a bazillion times, I'll get close and firmly tell you to stop, you'll look me dead in the eye and holler/ growl "I Not!". It's the funniest thing and cracks me up every time! You already have such a personality!


You aren't walking yet, but you're trying! You took your first steps the other night. It was so exciting, and I thought Daddy was gonna pass out from being so worked up! Haha. You love to hold hands and walk everywhere, and pull up on everything and walk along it. You still crawl everywhere, and you are super fast! 


You eat everything we give you! The only thing you seem to not like is green beans. Everything else is fair game to your little palate. Breast milk still makes up 90% of your diet, and you continue to nurse like a champ. Daddy wants to cut you off at 12 months, but Moma decided that she's going to let you self ween. I think he just misses being in charge of my boobs Haha. 


You make the funny faces! You do this thing where you crinkle your nose and make a heavy sniffing noise. It reminds me of a cranky bull. You've also figured out how to make fish faces and smack your lips at the same time which is hilarious. You can also click your tongue, and pop your lips. You crack yourself up when you do these things, and then I burst into giggles b/f of you laughing at yourself. 

Keech continues to be your best friend EVER. You crawl all over him, pull on him, snatch his bone out of his mouth, steal his toys, whatever you can do to annoy him. He takes it like a man too. The only time he gets a little pissy is when you try to get into his food bowl when it has food in it. He's not a fan of that, and kinda loses his mind when you go near it. I don't think he'd ever hurt you, but he does growl which makes Moma nervous. I try to keep you away from it, and tell you "no" but you're still too small to understand. You'll get there :)

You go to childcare everyday at the gym while Moma works out, and you do really well! The ladies are all very nice, and you seem to have fun. It makes me feel better knowing you do so well, and it opens up different possibilities for Moma and Daddy. They do a "Date Night" once a month, and we're going to try it out this time. Don't get me wrong, we'll miss your guts more than anything, but it will be nice to go have a fancy, grown up dinner without you. But we love you more than anything!




 You are such a sharer! You love to hand us whatever it is that you have, and you won't take it back until you're satisfied that we played with it thoroughly. It's so sweet to see how kind and thoughtful you already are. You and Brayden will just pass things back and forth to each other, and you always make sure the other has a toy to play with. Except pacis. I'm not sure why, but you're both always trying to steal each other's pacis. It doesn't make sense, but it's so funny to watch.

You love to sing! Your favorite right now is "I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumble Bee". You also like "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "Patty Cake", "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Little Bunny Foo-Foo", "Row, Row, Row Your Boat", "Your Are My Sunshine", and "This Little Light of Mine".


We love you Bebe! You're growing so much each day, and we couldn't be prouder of the sweet little girl you're already becoming! 
XOXO,
Moma & Daddy

Stats @ 9 months checkup:

Weight: 24.2 lbs 99% You're a chunk.
Length: 25.5 inches 5% You can't help that you're short, :)
Head Circumference: 18 inches 95% You get your big 'ole dome piece from your Daddy. 
Diaper size 4
 Clothes: Anywhere from 6 months to 18 months. It depends on what it is, and who makes it.





 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment