Friday, August 17, 2012

First Spaghetti

We had spaghetti the other night for dinner, and decided to give Charlotte her own small bowl of it. She loved it. And it was a complete disaster of course! Ha! A good disaster, but a disaster nonetheless. I'm always so hesitant to give her real food. Not because I don't think she can handle it, but because it makes me sad that my baby isn't so small anymore. I realize this is irrational, and I have a lifetime of feeling this way. I just hate that this first year is going to quickly! If it could slow down just a smidge, I'd be good :)








Pretty pleased with her supper


This one is my favorite. Haha She's so into it :)


I apologize for some of the pictures being turned sideways. I'm working on fixing this.

 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment