Hi new followers! I know most of you are here b/c of the FitBit giveaway, but now its over and you're all still here! I'm amazed at how many of you chose to follow and then stay! Thank you! I love to "meet" fellow bloggers, and I'm humbled and honored that you chose my little piece of the web to visit!
So I just wanna do a quick "get to know me" post for all the newbies around here :) I'm Amber, and I'm the person behind the blog. I blog about my absolutely fabulous baby going on toddler, Charlotte, and my stud muffin hubby, Joe. I sometimes talk about our crazy dog Keech too. This blog is what you would call a lifestyle blog. I write about our lives basically. I occasionally participate in a giveaway, or do a guest blog post. I try to blog regularly, but the life happens and Ill go quiet for a bit. So here's some things about me that all my real life people know.
1. I'm the oldest of 5 kids. It's really shaped how I parent my own daughter, and it keeps me young ;)
2. I'm an Air Force brat. My dad retired when I was in high school, and I'm lucky enough to have lived in some pretty cools places.
3. I'm a borderline hoarder. Definitely packrat. I'm working on it! Haha
4. I monogram EVERYTHING I can! It's a southern thing. I just can't help myself.
5. There, they're, and their. Your and you're. Learn them, live them, love them.
5. I 80% hate Facebook. All people do is bitch, or brag, and it makes me crazy. I'm not one of those people who puts all my business on Facebook, so it bugs me when other people do. To each their own.
6. I am a conservative republican who believes in gay marriage.
7. I went to a private all women's college and loved every minute.
8. I say stupid things out loud all the time, and then realize it immediately afterwards and feel like a dumbass. I'm really smart in real life, but you wouldn't always know it by the things I say sometimes.
9. My sister and I loathed each other until I left for college, and now she's my BFF.
10. I'm a preschool teacher.
And those are some random things about me! If you stick around, you'll get to know me better!
Please introduce yourself in the comments if you'd like! I always respond to comments, and I love hearing from you!