Monday, June 4, 2012

My little mermaid

Charlotte LOVES the water. I swear she was a fish in a past life. Saturday we went to the pool as a family and had a blast! She was so disappointed when we had to leave, but she quickly got over it when I put her right into the tub. Wednesday we're heading back to Callaway Gardens with all the girls and kiddos. There will be a post to follow that adventure :)  It should be fun. The kids will outnumber us 2 to 1, so I'm sure something crazy will happen. 

   
Swimming is exhausting

About 2 seconds after this picture was taken, Charlotte knocked the can over and spilled beer ALL over her stroller. I managed to snatch her up right before she tried to drink it out of the tray.

She loves popsicles!


 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment